Monday, August 10, 2009

What's in a name? (For the last time... a new blog address)

What's in a name? A lot. Imagine drinking beer called "strawberry bliss". Or a Doberman named "tiny".

So, forgive this newbie blogger as she once again decides to move her blog to another address. I know, I know. I'm being real fickle. Well, I'd rather change it now to something I like rather than keep at the current address.. something I'm not quite happy with. What happens when my traffic goes up? It'll be harder to transfer eh?

Reminds me of someone I know who's band shot up to rockstar status. We had a conversation about their band name when they were still on the fringes of gaining popularity. I asked how they came up with it. It was a spontaneous thing wherein they never really considered how it "sounds". At that point though, he felt it was too late to change it...despite him feeling it could use some "editing". Well, it stuck. Fast forward to the present, its still their band name. Makes me wonder if he still feels the same way about it. And I quote "its kinda dorky and lacks that kick".

So anyway, its goodbye to "misspatriciad". (Honestly it screams SASSY.. not quite me). I shall post the new a FINAL FINAL blog address this week. And then, its blog blog blog for me from then on.

No comments:

Post a Comment